Women’s Voices offers a range of training opportunities, including:-
- Confidence-building sessions incorporating stress and time management, interpersonal communication and team building;
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) classes;
- Health and mental wellbeing sessions;
- The legal rights of women in areas such as family law, domestic abuse, forced marriage and Female Genital Mutilation (FGM);
- Social enterprise skills including food & hygiene, IT skills, networking and marketing, presentation and small business budgeting skills;
- Peer mentoring.
Contact us with your training requirements at email@example.com, call 07565 606117 or visit us at 481 Stockport Road, Longsight, Manchester M12 4NN