Women’s Voices offers a range of training opportunities, including:-
- Confidence-building sessions incorporating stress and time management, interpersonal communication and team building;
- Conversational English;
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) classes;
- Health and mental wellbeing sessions;
- The legal rights of women in areas such as family law, domestic abuse, forced marriage and Female Genital Mutilation (FGM);
- Social enterprise skills including food & hygiene, IT skills, networking and marketing, presentation and small business budgeting skills;
- Peer mentoring.
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Sessions
Contact us with your training requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0161 225 6908 or visit Burhan Centre, First Floor, 81, Beresford Road, Longsight, Manchester.